AUTHOR SNAPSHOT ANDREW GREY


HELLO FRIENDS, I AM HERE WITH MY AUTHOR SNAPSHOT FOR THIS WEEK, AND I AM FEATURING ANOTHER AMAZING AUTHOR! ANDREW GREY IS ONE OF THE BEST AND I AM GONNA START WITH A BIO, THEN MY REVIEWS I HAVE DONE OF HIS BOOKS, AND WRAP IT UP WITH A POST BY ME! ENJOY FRIENDS! 

AUTHOR BIO AND SOCIAL LINKS: 

Andrew grew up in western Michigan with a father who loved to tell stories and a mother who loved to read them. Since then he has lived throughout the country and traveled throughout the world, visiting every continent except Africa and Antarctica. Andrew adores meeting people from cowboys, to executives, artists, police officers and everyone in between.  He has a master’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and works in information systems for a large corporation.
Andrew’s hobbies include collecting antiques, gardening, and leaving his dirty dishes anywhere but in the sink (particularly when writing).  He also hates laundry, cooking, and cleaning. Luckily he has a husband who does that for him so he can keep writing.   He considers himself blessed with an accepting family, fantastic friends, and the world’s most supportive and loving partner. Andrew currently lives in beautiful, historic Carlisle, Pennsylvania.

Contact Me

I love to hear from readers. Comments, thoughts, and questions are always encouraged and appreciated. Please e-mail me at the following address: andrewgrey@comcast.net.
Visit my blog for the latest information on book signings and appearances as well as my thoughts and ramblings about projects in progress.
You can also visit me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter, where I’m @andrewgreybooks.

I LOVE THIS BIO SO MUCH! HERE ARE  MY REVIEWS I HAVE DONE OF ANDREW'S BOOKS, AND THERE ARE QUITE A FEW! 
BEC'S REVIEW OF LEGAL ARTISTRY  (this is one of my first reviews, my how far they have come :P)

THERE YOU HAVE IT! I TOLD YOU IT WAS MORE THAN A FEW :), IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ANY OF THESE BOOKS THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CLICK ON THE LINKS AND CHECK EM OUT! NOW FOR A POST ABOUT WHAT THIS AUTHOR MEANS TO ME! 

From the very first time I picked up an Andrew Grey book two things stood out to me, one was his gift for writing a story that will captivate you from cover to cover, and two is his compassion! These are just two of the things that keep me coming back for more of his stories! 
When I read the Senses Series it really hit home for me (yes I cried, a lot!) because my only Aunt is handicapped, now it isn't a big deal to us, we grew up with her and she is one of the best people I know, but it is amazing how cruel some people can be just because someone is different. 
When I read the Senses Series I was floored how someone could write with such compassion and caring, and yet his writing makes people see that though someone has a handicap it doesn't mean that they are less capable than you and me! 
So I want to thank Andrew for that, and I would urge you to pick up all of his books, but that series in particular if you haven't read it! It will make you cry, yes but it will also make you view others in a different way than you may have before! Thanks for that Andrew, for your compassion and caring you will always have a special place in my heart! 
I HOPE YOU WILL PICK UP SOME OF THESE BOOKS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THEM, AND TAKE TIME TO GET TO KNOW ANDREW, HE IS INDEED A VERY TALENTED AUTHOR AND SPECIAL PERSON! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY AUTHOR SNAPSHOT, SEE YOU NEXT WEEK WITH ANOTHER GREAT AUTHOR! 






No comments:

Post a Comment